Chain Electric Company
The A-Lineman is a working position that safely performs skilled electrical work in the construction, maintenance and operation of underground and overhead electrical distribution or transmission systems and may occasionally supervise other positions. The work involves the performance of skilled tasks in accordance with standard trade practices. The lineman-A monitors work to ensure supervised operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner according to the required standards. Work conditions include exposure to many adverse elements of weather plus hazards of working around energized lines and apparatus.
• A minimum of 4 years’ directly related experience.
• Available to work irregular hours and travel at a moment’s notice, anytime
• Possess at minimum a valid CDL-B license
• Possess your own tools
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Ability to read and follow instructions
• Ability to handle physically demanding construction duties in harsh weather conditions
• Ability to hear long distances
• Ability to see long distances and differentiate between colors, have clear depth perception, and peripheral vision ability
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to communicate well with others