Bluelake Utility Services Lineman Jobs
Hiring: Groundmen, Apprentices, and Journeymen
Current Lineman Openings:
Bluelake Utility Services is hiring lineman. Bluelake Utility Services also have crews with extensive work experience with storms and natural disasters. Whether its 1600 miles of complete line removal, asset recovery, or restoration of staging sites after the storm.
Bluelake Utility Services Lineman Pay and Salary Information
At Bluelake Utility Services Lineperson hourly pay in the United States is $34 - $39 an hour. Bluelake Utility Services has health insurance program.
Lineman Apprenticeships at Bluelake Utility Services
Apprentice at Bluelake Utility Services requires Safely operate bucket trucks and/or other types of man-lifts
• Install strand and applicable hardware
• Properly set span up for cable placement with the use of cable rollers
• Place fiber optic & coax cables
• Utilize standard telecommunications tools
• Set up and utilize single or double lashing tool
• Set up and operate cable pulling equipment
• Track and communicate daily production and materials
• Oversee and coordinate logistics and crew assignments
• Train and lead new workers on day-to-day work practices and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Bluelake Utility Services Journeyman Lineman Jobs
Journeyman lineman at Bluelake Utility Services Assists in the installation, maintenance and repair work on low and high voltage lines.
Bluelake Utility Services Lineman Job Hiring Process
"3+ years of verifiable experience directly related to working as an Aerial Telecom Lineman
• Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental protection practices and procedures as they
apply to related construction processes using NESC and OSHA guidelines
• Excel with confidence in pole transfers, de-lashing re-lashing, and span re-sagging
• Solid understanding of current construction practices and proficient knowledge of construction
documents pertaining to the telecom industry
• Proven ability to adhere to safe work practices in a high-pressure environment while maintaining project
quality, schedule, and budget
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders, interpret stakeholders’
needs, and identify solutions
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook"
Recruiter at Bluelake Utility Services?
Company profiles on Lineman Central are updated annual through our nationwide survey and data collection process with the support of 10,000 line workers in transmission and distribution. If you see something out of date, please let us know.
Lineman Central is the leading portal for connecting with lineman apprenticeship programs, technical schools and work opportunities. The demand for lineman is expected to climb by 8.5% by the year 2026. Each month we help hundreds of line workers find their next job across the country. Interested in hiring the best workers close to you?